Black Widow

1:37 PM


Hi guys :) 

I know I know that I've been a little far of posting but last week was a crazy week and I'm preparing something for blog. I'm gonna make a total makeover on the blog and I wanna to share it with you as soon as possible. 

For now I have an outfit post from last week. I wore a total black look with a black hat  and a fur vest and my new lovely boots that you already seen on the last outfit post. I really hope you like it guys :) 




Shirt: Pull&Bear old ( similar here and here )
Leggings: Ardene old ( similar here and here ) 
Fur Vest: Bershka old ( similar here and here ) 
Boots: Stradivarius f/w '15 ( similar here ) 
Hat: Stradivarius f/w '15 ( here ) 
Handbag: Zara old  ( similar here ) 
Watch: Fossil 
Sunglasses: Chanel 

You Might Also Like

0 comments