Buddhas

2:28 PM

 

Morning from Toronto :)

As you can see the blog is completely different. I finally did the makeover. Something that I've wanted for so long. I hope you like it guys. 
I'm gonna start to write the posts in portuguese and english.  

So today I want to stare with you the pictures we took a few weeks ago on a beautiful place with a lot of buddhas. Such a peaceful and amazing place in Portugal. 
I hope you like it :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom dia de Toronto :) 

Este é o meu post em português:) 
E hoje quero partilhar com vocês fotos que tiramos há algumas semanas perto do Bombarral no jardim dos Budas. É um sítio tão bonito e calmo. 
Espero que gostem :)







Denim Jacket: NorthMode old  
Leggings: Ardene old 
Scarf: Bershka old 
Ballerinas: Pikolinos 
Handbag: Mango 
Sunglasses: Chanel 
Watch: Fossil 








You Might Also Like

0 comments